The liver is one of the largest organs in the body and plays an important role in many vital life processes.
Many diseases like autoimmune diseases, fatty liver and hereditary liver diseases, and liver cancer make extensive damage to the organ & can lead to liver failure. Among all these diseases, cirrhosis is very common disease, which can be caused by viruses such as hepatitis B & C and even alcohol.
Liver transplantation is needed for patients who are likely to die because of liver failure. To take care of such patients with liver failure, Sterling Hospital – Ahmedabad has dedicated & ultra-modern Liver Transplantation Unit and is staffed with some of the best liver surgeons for liver transplant and liver care in India.
Facilities at a glance
- Round-the-clock availability of liver transplant specialists
- Unit equipped with HEPA filters and temperature regulation systems
- Dedicated liver transplant rooms
- Highly trained & skilful nursing staff
- In-house blood bank
- Complete range of medical and surgical services for patients with advanced liver disease and complex liver disorders
- Adult and paediatric living donor as well as cadaveric liver transplantation
- Surgery for liver tumours or portal hypertension
- Antiviral therapy for patients with Hepatitis B and C
For Further Information
Please contact Sterling Hospitals for further details