International Patients –India beckons! Feel free to browse through our corporate hospital website. This will give you an opportunity to understand our hospital, our doctors and the services that we provide. We have tried to provide all the information on our website, but if in any case there be any hesitation, please feel free to contact our International Cell for any further clarifications.
Sterling Hospital believes in providing the best services for its international patients. Over here we have a large team of internationally qualified doctors and they will treat you with the help of the latest medical equipment and technology available at Sterling Hospital. We request you to fill in the Get Expert opinion (request information form) so that we can refer you to the appropriate doctor.
Sterling Hospitals aims to respond to your query within 1 or 2 working days.
Organize your travel
- On confirming the treatment with our hospital, patients will send the scanned copy of their passport.
- On receiving the passport, our coordinator will issue a Visa Assistance letter for the patient and the attendant to visit India on a medical visa.
- Once you have our visa assistance letter along with the other formalities of the visa of your respective country, the Indian embassy shall grant you the visa.
- Book your tickets and send us the scanned copy of your passport to confirm the arrival date and time.
- On confirmation, our coordinators will book rooms, hotels and schedule all medical appointments for the patient.
- On arrival of the patient at the airport, they would be assisted by our representative to bring them to the hospital.
- Rest assured that you shall be provided the best-in-class treatment.
- Sterling Hospitals aims to respond to your query within 1 or 2 working days
- Once you arrive in India, our Relationship Executives will assist you in organizing your admission. On the basis of the selected package, you will be guided to your pre-booked facility
- You are required to produce your passport at the registration counter to get registered at our hospital. The hospital will maintain a copy of your passport (Photo page and visa page) in our hospital record. This is mandatory and is based on the directives from the Government of India.
Visas and Customs: Each country has its own visa and custom regulations. It is the responsibility of the patient and attendants to adhere to the protocols. As an international patient, you are expected to register yourself at the ‘Foreigner Regional Registration Office” Our executives will be more than happy to help you to complete this formality.
lease carry along the following required documents when you travel to Sterling Hospitals, Ahmedabad, India.
- Your 'fitness to fly' certificate (if medically warranted).
- Copy/originals of all medical reports and medication details
- CD copies of any scans like MRI/CT/ECHO/X-Rays. (It becomes easier for our doctors to understand your previous medical treatments.)
Any referral notes from your doctor (It would be good, if you could bring across a covering letter from your referral doctors, with he/ she explaining your medical ailments.
List of Medications
- 10 passport size photographs (if possible)
- 2 Photocopies of passport along with the visa page
- Yellow fever vaccination card if coming from the African continent
We request you to keep your driving license ready as the copy of which can be needed as a part of further requirements.
Sterling Hospitals believes in providing holistic care and so once the patient is discharged and shifted back to guest house/hotel or directly to the airport, our representative takes care of you by post-procedure follow-up via e-mail/phone.For the convenience of the visitors, the state has developed strong and luxurious transportation channels. It is well connected to all the major cities in India via air, rail and road network. To know more please follow the link http://www.gujarattourism.com/