Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad is the flagship hospital of the Sterling Group of Hospitals with a capacity of over 310 beds Ahmedabad. As the first NABH accredited hospital in the corporate sector of the state, Sterling Hospitals – Ahmedabad is a tertiary care set-up. We are renowned for our patient-centric approach, best-in-class medical facilities & quintessential care. Our centres are reputed for the best treatment facilities in Ahmedabad and even Gujarat state.
Persisting on our corporate philosophy of patient centric approach, ethical medical practices, and world-class healthcare, at Sterling Hospitals - Ahmedabad.
We have been offering a range of high-quality medical and surgical care in a host of critical specialties such as:
- Cardiology and Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Neurology and Neuro-Surgeries
- Nephrology and Urology
- Liver and Renal Transplant (Live and Cadaveric)
- GI Medicine and Surgeries
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Oncology and Onco-surgery
- Critical Care and Emergency & Trauma Care
- Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement
- Spine Surgery, Obesity Surgery
- General Medicine and Surgery amongst others
The Ahmedabad centre is a one-of-its-kind prime healthcare provider across the state, and has 7 major operation theatres with the largest ICU set-up among corporate hospitals in Gujarat.
Over the years, Sterling Hospital – Ahmedabad has gained astounding success in the provision and advancement of tertiary healthcare in Gujarat. For three consecutive years, between 2007 and 2009, Sterling Hospital was honoured as the best hospital in the corporate category. It won the title yet again for the fourth time in the year 2017 and has never looked back ever since!
The Ahmedabad centre of Sterling Hospitals has become the first hospital in Gujarat to be accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH) for excellence and quality in healthcare.
It is the quality of service of Sterling Hospitals that brings patients from across Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra and also from the world over. Some of the salient features of this hospital are as under:
Some of the salient features of this hospital are as under:
- High-end digital flat panel Cathlab using the world’s best and latest technologies for digital acquisitions and processing of images
- Distinctive & Dedicated ICUs for pre & post care with unprecedented nursing ratio & round-the-clock availability of intensivists
- Technologically advanced Neonatal & Paediatric ICUs
- Sterling Hospital - Ahmedabad is the first NABH accredited and re-accredited hospital in Gujarat (2012)
- The first corporate hospital in Gujarat to get government approval for Adult Live Kidney Transplantation and it continues as the hospital among the corporate sector to perform highest cases of kidney transplantation as well as liver transplantation.
- Sterling Hospital – Ahmedabad is the first hospital which commenced Stereotactic & Functional Neuro Surgery in Gujarat.
- Sterling Hospital – Ahmedabad is one among few hospitals which have facility of CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy) along with well-equipped dialysis unit in Gujarat.
- Sterling Hospital – Ahmedabad is among the few hospitals, which has an endoscopic nasal pituitary surgery
- Provides essential ancillary in-house services like Radiology, Pathology, Physiotherapy, Blood Bank, Pharmacy and others.
- Ultra-modern diagnostic department with facility of CT-Angiography, MRI, CT Scan, 3D-4D echocardiography, EEG, EMG, TMT, PFT and many more
- Round-the-clock emergency & trauma Care with 24x7 availability of trauma care experts under one roof
- Sterling Hospital – Ahmedabad is the first hospital to launch thrombolytic therapy for stroke patients.
Today, comfort, care, and quality cure have become the hallmark of Sterling Hospitals offering the best treatment in Gujarat. These qualities, coupled with our professional and specialized team of doctors, hi-tech equipment & infrastructure and superior post-operative care facilities, have earned Sterling Hospitals an enduring trust of patients, medical associations and doctors alike.
Sterling Hospitals, Ahmedabad